“That was amazing. I can’t believe how much information is in my head!”; “The delivery was brilliant”
We love spreading the word and helping others to garden in harmony with nature. So we run courses and do consultancy on a range of ecological gardening and permaculture topics, to help you get the skills to help your own patch thrive.
We offer a few different options, details on all of which are below:
- Public training courses – courses open for booking right now are listed below
- Bespoke courses for groups, designed to order
- 1-1 consultancy sessions for individuals in their own patch
Plus we run a regular, permaculture group in Warrington for very low cost, to help people engage with the skills and ideas of permaculture in a hands-on way. Find out more about that here.
Our public courses
Our forthcoming events are listed below, open for booking right now.
- “Not so much a gardening course as a wake-up call to the essence of life and how small acts can make a collective difference.”
- “Anyone interested in learning more about gardening and the natural process of growing, then we recommend this course.”
Our public courses cover a range of practical and theoretical topics related to ecological and permaculture gardening.
Join us to learn about building healthy soil, gardening with nature, forest gardening or to get an introduction to permaculture for example.
The courses frequently sell out and we’re proud of the very positive feedback we’ve had. Book a place using the links below.
- “You worked hard to engage people & addressed well the wide ranging training brief we sent.”
- “An engaging, enjoyable and fact filled presentation.”
- “Extremely interesting and useful to understand what is happening in my garden”
We run courses to order for community groups that would like to be trained on a range of gardening and community green space skills.
We can develop courses based on specific needs and are happy to discuss your ideas. We offer
- half-day courses for £120 (plus some travel expenses if outside Warrington)
- or full-day courses for £200 (plus some travel expenses if outside Warrington)
If you’d like to bring us in to run a bespoke course, just get in touch to discuss your ideas.
Bespoke 1-1 consultancy
“Thank you both so much for such an inspiring, informative and tailored session last week. You have given me such a lot to think about.”
We offer an individual consultancy service to give you direct advice and guidance for working with your own patch of the planet. Guided by your specific needs, we’ll visit your patch and provide both some training and some practical guidance for creating the thriving, abundant patch you want. These sessions are bespoke, designed to your needs. We offer
- A two-hour session for £100
- A half-day session for £180
We are also available for larger-scale and longer-term consultancy work. Our prices are based on the specific needs you have.
If this sounds of interest, get in touch with your ideas or questions and we can go from there.
Our next public courses
@ Marbury country park
Find out more
@ Grappenhall community
library. Get in touch to find out more and
future meeting dates or if you are already
on the Warrington Permaculture Network
Facebook page, details are here.
Getting to Grappenhall Walled Garden
Many of our courses are based at Grappenhall Walled Garden.
You can find pretty comprehensive directions on their web site. If you are driving, it’s best to park on Witherin Avenue, outside the garden’s main gate, which you can see here on Google maps. The classrooms we use is at the back of the buildings, behind the Victorian greenhouse and café area. We’ve created a simple map, below, to show you how to find it easily.