“really nice … professional … really hard working … the price is very reasonable … I can’t recommend them enough …” (From Stephen – read the full review here)
We love gardening and our garden care and maintenance services are powered by that passion. You can see that shining through in our feedback, our designs and our regular, monthly column in the Warrington Guardian.
We are skilled and experienced gardeners with decades of experience and knowledge and we provide the full range of garden care services on an one-off and ongoing basis.
We provide one-off and ongoing weekly, fortnightly or monthly garden maintenance services, including the following:
- Lawn mowing and lawn care
- Hedge trimming
- Patio cleaning
- Fruit tree pruning
- Sourcing and planting new plants
- General repairs and garden maintenance
- Vegetable garden tending
We can undertake larger one-off jobs, such as creating new lawns, building new structures and clearing areas. We also have specialist skills and experience in a range of more one-off services including creating living willow structure, creating raised beds and more. And we offer a highly professional garden design service, details of which are here.
Unlike many other garden care services, our service is entirely organic and nature-friendly. We do not use chemical pesticides or peat-based composts for example. By using Patch of the Planet for your garden maintenance, you can be sure that your garden will look wonderful all-year round, safe in the knowledge that you are helping to care for nature at the same time.
As well as providing a high quality general gardening service, we are specialists in edible plants, food growing, organic gardening and nature-friendly design. We are a small, local, reliable, family company. We take pride in our work and in leaving a garden looking beautiful.
Our garden maintenance prices
We like to keep our pricing as simple as possible.
- One-off work: Our rate for one-off general garden maintenance is £30 an hour, plus the cost of any materials used, such as compost, wood chip etc. We charge a minimum of two-hours work for one-off projects.
- Ongoing work: Our rate for ongoing garden maintenance is £25 an hour, plus the cost of any materials used, such as compost, wood chip etc.
- Larger jobs: For larger jobs which require a day or more, our rate is £175 a day.